Tucker County Covid-19 Travel AlertsNovember 12, 2021
Together Tucker Pledge
Tucker County is an excellent place to enjoy the great outdoors, providing a natural environment to effectively practice social distancing. We are committed to making our area a safe place to visit. We are abiding by COVID-19 safety guidelines to the best of our ability, and we are asking you to do the same. Together, we can keep Tucker County a safe recreational destination.
Together, we pledge:
- To maintain cleaning protocols issued by the Tucker County Health Department and the CDC
- To monitor the health of ourselves and our staff
- To encourage wearing masks or another type of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in indoor public establishments
- To provide hand sanitizer or hand washing stations
- To practice cleanliness by washing hands often and using hand sanitizer
- To maintain and practice social distancing guidelines
- To avoid giving hugs or handshakes
- To stay home if COVID-19 symptoms are present
- To provide the best service and hospitality we are able to under these unique circumstances
What you need to know:
Please be aware when traveling to Tucker County that some of your favorite restaurants and amenities have adapted new operations to adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines. Businesses may have limited hours, offer to-go options and/or offer online sales. Remember, the majority of our businesses are privately owned, family-run, and they are making every effort to provide you the best service possible, in a safe manner.
For current Covid-19 updates visit the Tucker County Health Department website. We are encouraging all out of area visitors to error on the side of caution, while traveling.
Our office is readily available to speak to you regarding any of your concerns when traveling to Tucker County. Thank you for visiting and together we can get through these difficult times.
Tucker County Convention and Visitors Bureau